FREE BhagavadGeeta SMS Everyday (Sanskrit-Hindi-English). To join, send a sms ON BHAGAVADGEETA to 9870807070 Now !!

Spiritual Discussion (Satsang)

All members whoever visit this blog can post their comments here and can discuss your knowledge with others. Subjects must be related to this website or spirituality.

Note: In order to maintain the quality and motto of this blog, all comments will be moderated before publishing. So please try to post messages which can be usefull and interesting for others.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to be in this website. I am listening Gita everyday now. Since long I was searching for this kind of website. Can you please provide Sahasranama Stotra MP3s and its meanings ?

Thanks to Atmasidhi Gurukulam
Renu

NetGuide said...

Dear Renu,

I will try to provide it. But u didnt specify which sahasranama you want. Sree Lalitha, Shiva & Vishnu are the most popular sahasranamas.

Anyway i will provide this three stotras soon.
Please wait...

Anonymous said...

i am a btech student and i want to free from my karmas.can you please mail me ur response at hiabhi4011@gmail.com
i feel happy to make friendship with such a great person who works a brilliant and goddess work to reach gita to their needers.

thanks

NetGuide said...

Dear Friend,

Ist of all, I will ask u to read Geeta Lesson 4; Sloka 14 onwards. I think u will get the right answer urself, Because it is from the Universal Master; Jagatguru Sree Krishna.

After reading it, if u still have any doubts please contact me, and i hope with the help of GOD, i can clear ur doubts.

Anonymous said...

Namo bhagavate vasudevay||

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!